We’re always on the lookout for talented developers so if you are interested in working for a highly ambitious growing digital department within an integrated full service agency please get in touch.
You will work alongside the design and production teams to produce high quality digital products.
You will take ownership of website development and be responsible for raising and maintaining the standards of the agency.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Responsive / mobile-first development experience
- Front-end build tools (Grunt / Gulp)
- Git source control
- PHP and other open source technologies
- Relational Database knowledge (MySQL)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work within a mixed team of creative, technical and production staff
- Passion for digital development
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Understanding of UX design
- Experience with server setup and management (CentOS)
- An understanding of OO Programming and MVC frameworks
- A working knowledge of testing tools and frameworks including TDD and BDD
- WordPress / Magento experience
- Understanding of deployment workflow (Capistrano / Continuous Integration)
- Excellent communication skills
- A highly ambitious growing digital department within an integrated full service agency
- A great working environment in the heart of Rawtenstall – countryside, steam trains and pie & peas for £2!
- Fair working hours, finishing at 4pm on Fridays
- Pension & healthcare schemes
- A friendly team with regular social events
- Free parking