Digital Marketing Executive
JGM Agency are an exciting and growing agency based in Rossendale. We offer creative, digital and marketing services for a wide range of clients from large, global organisations through to recognisable, regional brands. We are an innovative and creative team, who work in an inspiring environment and achieve outstanding results.
Due to our on-going success, it has led to a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Digital Marketing Executive who has a passion not just for the art of marketing but the science behind it too!
This role will be responsible for delivering clients digital marketing strategy including: website, content, social media, SEO, PPC, digital advertising and user experience.
We are looking for a confident, enthusiastic and reliable team player to join as senior marketing executive, who has previous experience of working within a proactive Digital Marketing role, preferably within an agency environment.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
*Although this list contains the main duties expected it is not to be considered to be exhaustive.
- Working alongside the Digital Marketing Manager to develop, manage and report on the digital marketing strategies for clients
- With the support of our creative team, implement engaging content that targets global audiences across various social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube)
- Manage client budgets and online promotional activities including PPC and SEO performances
- Manually optimise client campaigns ensuring we are providing the best strategy for their business
- Track and monitor daily account activities and performance of campaigns (including growth, engagement and conversions)
- Make suggestions for future campaign activity, using current activity evidence to support your ideas
- Produce campaign reports, using Google Analytics, highlighting strengths and weaknesses of campaigns
- Contributing to, and development of, marketing plans and strategies
- Support Account Managers in delivering high standard of services to our clients
MARKETING SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Previous experience of working within a proactive digital marketing role
- Experienced in managing multiple campaign set up and creative activity
- A degree in marketing or considerable knowledge and experience of marketing in an equivalent hands-on role, ideally 2 years’ experience
- Knowledge and experience of developing a content managed website and other digital channels including social media
- Highly analytical skills and attention to detail with an ability to analyse and interpret client and campaign data providing insight to aid future decision making and budgeting
- Robust understanding and experience of all marketing communications channels above and below-the-line
- Some strategic experience, solutions driven
- Time and project management skills to work and deliver on simultaneous projects
- An understanding of marketing and industry trends
- Curious about technology and innovation for marketing
- Passionate about the science of marketing not just the art
- Analytical in approach with a passion and curiosity for insight
- Highly organised with the ability to flexibly multitask workload
- Ability to communicate and present at senior levels internally and externally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including spelling and grammar
- Genuine desire to build a career in marketing
- Team player
In return you will receive;
- Opportunity to establish your career with a respected, successful and growing marketing agency
- Start your weekend early with 4pm Friday finish
- Inclusive WPA healthcare scheme (dental, optical, physiotherapy, and more!)
- Regular social events – Crystal Maze, All Star Bowling, Go Karting, to name a few
- Free parking on site
- Competitive salary
We are looking for someone who has the same passion for our industry and clients as we do, so if this sounds like you, please get in touch.