Technical Project Manager wanted
Are you a driven team player with the ability to manage projects from beginning to end? Do you get a buzz from completing tasks and seeing your hard work pay off? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to come on board at our full-service agency to make a difference and manage web builds and marketing campaigns for a range of campaign, from global organisations to regional e-commerce clients and everything in between.
The successful candidate will be positive, driven and have a keen eye for detail, with 12 months+ experience of managing projects or working in a similar role (agency experience is even better!).
Responsibilities will include:
- With the support of a full digital team, managing the full project lifecycle including planning, estimating, cost management, reporting, quality management and client communication
- Demonstrate strong client-facing communication skills
- Help develop internal processes to improve efficiency and turnaround
- Keeping track of several projects at any one time
- Set realistic goals for projects and processes to achieve these goals
- Be accountable for the projects you manage, with the support of a digital team including account managers, lead Developer and Digital Director
- Successful delivery of technical projects
- Support the business development activity of the agency
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Confidence with project tools such as Microsoft project
- Strong communication skills for both internal and client communications
- Experience with software development management models, such as waterfall
- Proficient in MS office
- Good problem-solving skills and a calm approach to work
- Keen to learn new software and processes and take an interest in the growing changes of the digital world
- Experience of managing web projects
- Agile Scrum/Kanban experience
- PRINCE2 certification or similar
- Agency experience
- Experience with work management software, especially Synergist
- Proven track record on delivering successful campaigns
- Experience of working with e-commerce websites
In return you will receive;
- Opportunity to further your career with a respected, successful and growing full-service agency
- Full personal development support from our digital team, including a Digital Director, Lead Developer, Online Marketing Manager, Digital Account Manager and Client Services Director
- Start your weekend early with 4pm Friday finish!
- Inclusive WPA healthcare scheme (dental, optical, physiotherapy, and more!)
- Regular social events – Crystal Maze, All Star Bowling, Go Karting, to name a few
- Free parking on site
- Competitive salary
- A great working environment in the heart of Rawtenstall – countryside, steams trains, pies and peas for £2!
- Dedicated Spotify office playlist so you can work along to your favourite tunes – headphones optional!
Interested? If you’re looking for a fresh challenge or ready for a step up in your career, send your CV to our Technical Director: peter [at] jgmagency.co.uk
Strictly NO AGENCIES.