We’re looking for someone who has a can-do, positive attitude. Ideally, you’ll have 12 mths agency experience with a good understanding of working in a creative environment. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for exposure working with B2B and B2C accounts, including household brands, and working across a wide variety of sectors. Great organizational and communication skills are essential. This role is ideal for a self-motivated candidate who enjoys a challenge, and wants to grow and develop their career.
Day to day responsibilities;
- Developing and maintaining close client relationships, attending meetings, assisting with writing proposals and meeting follow up.
- Responsible for overseeing the completion of projects.
- Alongside the account manager look at new and innovative approaches that will aid the growth of client accounts.
- Managing the detail of delivery of client work to deadline and budget.
- Liaising with internal production teams to make sure all client work is scheduled, in-line with agency procedures.
- Creating client and supplier quotes and managing the associated jobs accordingly.
- Participating in project, status, and review meetings.
- Quality control for all client work going through the agency.
General responsibilities and expectations;
- Excellent communication and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise a busy workload.
- A high attention to detail, team working skills and the ability to work within a fast-paced environment, towards tight deadlines.
- A flexible attitude and approach.
- Develop a good knowledge of our client’s business.
Success measured by…
- Achieving your target objectives and hitting agreed results in your projects
- Positive feedback from the wider teams on your input and contribution
- The Account Management team’s success metrics
To ensure you’ll be successful, we’re looking for…
- An eye for detail and pride in the quality of your work
- Energy and dynamism and an ability to adapt to regularly changing needs
- Confidence and an ability to present to senior team members
- A love of agency life