Following a string of new client wins and the recent announcement of our merger with Delineo to form stm_grp, there could not be a better time to be joining us!
Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, we need a great SEO and PPC practitioner to work alongside existing Search and Social Performance Marketeers in our expanding Digital Marketing team!
- Produce and implement SEO & PPC strategies across Google and Bing
- Analyse, track and report on SEO performance and PPC campaigns
- Carry out SEO audits and make recommendations to improve SEO results
- Optimise copy and landing pages for SEO & PPC activity
- Produce link building strategies and campaigns
- Carry out keyword research
- Work with the development team to implement on-site and on-page recommendations on new and existing websites
- Work with internal and client editorial and creative teams to drive SEO in content creation and content planning
- Liaise confidently with the client on all SEO & PPC activity and attend regular client meetings via phone and face to face
- Identify search trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns as well as for SEO performance
We anticipate you will have 3 to 4 years of agency experience specialising in the Organic and Paid Search space, with the appropriate Google qualifications already in place and understand what good looks like in terms of best practice.
Salary will be competitive against industry standards, circa £30/35k pa, negotiable dependent on your skills and experience.