An opportunity has arisen for a Junior Web Developer to join a small team working at our sister agency Anytime After Nine in Manchester’s Northern Quarter. Working primarily within the healthcare sector, the successful candidate will develop digital products for healthcare professionals, patients and for the wider healthcare sector.
You will be front-end focused with additional knowledge of back-end technologies. Working alongside the wider team – designers, project manager and a creative director – you will work on a variety of projects such as high-quality responsive websites, administration systems, database structures, and web applications for public and internal systems.
- A proficient understanding and experience with HTML5
- CSS3, SASS/LESS
- Working with CSS Grid systems and responsive frameworks such as Bootstrap/ Foundation/custom
- Understanding of Content management systems
- Browser testing/bug fixing
- Ability to take designs created in Photoshop/XD and turn them into responsive fully-content managed websites working alongside the designers and the wider team
- Microsoft Azure
- Understanding of .NET MVC & Razor
- Understanding of UX/UI principles
- Understanding of Database Architecture
- Experience with versioning software (Git)
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and organised
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal and organisational skills
- Problem solving ability and initiative
- Ability to work well with others and handle deadlines under pressure
- A passion for the latest digital technologies and trends
- Take responsibility for own workload ensuring deadlines are met
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working available
- Pension Scheme
Candidates will need to provide relevant examples of their work.